There are human systems people such as Gandhi , Einstein, and Von Neumann that I would prefer no 5th grade teacher was employed without being aware of their importance to human sustainability. The urgency of this requirement translates into a basic literacy /common sense level of humanity that the 2020s needs. Whilst this is only a preference when it comes to national politicians (or the world's most powerful coders) the evidence is in : we are heading to extinction if such powerful people do not know the truths which were available at Von Neumann's death in 1957, appear to have been understood by President Kennedy but not valued wholly or truly by any US OR EU president since 1963.
Happy Safe 2022 to every mom, dad, child on mother earth, firstname.lastname@example.org -always here to discuss how to change education - a genre we have called 2025report.com since 1984 when we applied the first 140 years of notes from The Economist to the survey of whether an opposite alternative to Orwell's Big Brother end game would be possible for the millennial generation
teachforsdgs.com 2025report.com links include
von neumann biography in english and japanese:
sia Rising Surveys
- 1962 Consider Japan: 1967 Japan Rising part 2.1
The Economist. what do Latin Americans need 1965.
The Economist. Saturday, has washington dc lost happiness for ever? 1969.
Entrepreneurial Revolution -would endgame of one 40-year generations of applying Industrial Revolution 3,4 lead to sustainability of extinction
1972's Next 40 Years ;1976's Coming Entrepreneurial Revolution; 12 week leaders debate 1982's We're All Intrapreneurial Now
- What will human race produce in 20th C Q4? - Jan 1975
- (1984 book 2025 vreport on net generation 3 billion job creation) ...translated in different languages to 1993's Sweden's new vikings
- 1991 Survey looking forward to The End of Politicians
- 1995 oxford union debate - why political systems look ever less likely to adapt ahead of time to sustainability changes millennials will encounter
Post a Comment